Popular South African Gospel Singer , Matlakala Ramathoka is Dead



Popular South African Gospel Singer , Matlakala Ramathoka is Dead
Mar 30 , 2017 • By Talha Oladimeji
Matlakala Ramathoka, a South African gospel singer of the Masole a Tumelo and the Comforters groups , has passed on at the age of 43 .
The singer died reportedly after complaining of chest pains at Akasia Private Hospital , north of Tshwane , on Sunday .
The singer from Mathibestad , in North West , was well -known for songs such as Kgalemela Lefatshe and Dintwa Ditekising .
Before her untimely death , she had finished recording an album titled Emanuel , which was released on Friday , reports Daily Sun .
Her friend and fellow gospel musician, Winnie Mashaba , took to Instagram to share a touching message about her late friend.
“ Yesterday when I received another sad news that someone I always respected Sesi Selinah Matlakala Ramathoka is no longer with us , then I made the following choices ;
“ I chose to live my life to the fullest without any regrets .
“ I chose to forgive , forget and appreciate every little / big opportunity that comes my way .
“ I chose to stay as a humble lady who can fit in to every level.
“ I chose to give support where it is possible.
“ I chose to be happy , bubbly , jolly etc
“ I chose The Spirit of Ubuntu . I chose to love without expecting anything in return.



Comments

Trending update

Animal lovers streak unclad through London Zoo to help save tigers from extinction (Photos)

A Lady Used 18 inches Cassava as a S3x Toy to Pleasure herself and It Stuck Inside.....See What Happened Next!

See Stunning Photos Of The 52-Year-Old Woman Who Has Age-Defying Looks