Billionaire kidnapper Evans' wife reveals his bank details » YNaija

Jun 21, 2017 4:38 PM

Wife of one of Nigeria’s most notorious kidnapper, Evans, Uchenna Precious Onwuamadike, has revealed that her husband stored his proceeds with one of Nigeria’s top commercial banks.

Precious has been granting interviews following the arrest of her husband, and confirmed what her husband said about his bank details, Daily Post reports.

Precious, had previously opened up on how she met and married Evans, saying, “I have not been receiving money from him, I have never seen his money.

“The only thing I know is that there was a time he bought an expensive watch in Dubai and I wanted to know why he bought it when he could not open any business for me.

“I have never seen him as a rich man. While with him, we made sure we had all we wanted to eat and that’s all. I can’t remember seeing any sign of affluence in him.

 “In fact, I have never suspected him as a criminal. If I have been seeing any strange things, I would have suspected him. We have three cars, one Hilux, one grand Cherokee and an SUV.

Report a problem.


Comments

Trending update

Animal lovers streak unclad through London Zoo to help save tigers from extinction (Photos)

A Lady Used 18 inches Cassava as a S3x Toy to Pleasure herself and It Stuck Inside.....See What Happened Next!

See Stunning Photos Of The 52-Year-Old Woman Who Has Age-Defying Looks