I Don’t Want to Get Married, I Might Be a Baby Mama – Nigerian Girl

Aug 24, 2017 5:10 PM

A Nigerian blogger identified as Ebi Wali has opened up in a public message that she is not interested in marriage and might just end up as a single mother.

 

Ebi Wali

Ebiwali Gossip Blogger who claims she’s 21, in a facebook post has revealed that she doesn’t intend to get married as she doesn’t have a flare for the institution.

She is opened to being a single mother just like other ladies who are attached to Nigerian celebrities and other prominent figures in the country.

 “I don’t think I would want to get married, it’s not just my thing..Will probably have a baby, but Marriage? nah..My work is to Blog, Help people and Serve God.. ok bye now” she posted.

This attracted an outrage on her social media page as she was heavily criticized by Facebookers.

Follow reactions below:





Comments

Trending update

Animal lovers streak unclad through London Zoo to help save tigers from extinction (Photos)

A Lady Used 18 inches Cassava as a S3x Toy to Pleasure herself and It Stuck Inside.....See What Happened Next!

See Stunning Photos Of The 52-Year-Old Woman Who Has Age-Defying Looks